Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno
Secretary of State
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 16, 2010
Contact: Jennifer Stringfellow
Press Office 609-292-7138
And the Winners Are!
And the Winners Are!
TRENTON - Awards for Tourism Excellence were presented to 10 organizations that exemplify the best of the state’s tourism industry during the 2010 Governor’s Conference on Tourism at the Trump Marina in Atlantic City.
The Governor’s Conference on Tourism is a joint venture hosted by the New Jersey Department of State’s Division of Travel & Tourism and the New Jersey Travel Industry Association.
The 2010 New Jersey Governor's Tourism Awards recipients are as follows:
- Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority: Atlantic 10 Men’s Basketball Championship
- Battleship NJ: Waterfront Connection Shuttle Program Partnership
- Cape May County Department of Tourism: Geocaching on the Jersey Cape
- Garden State Wine Growers Association: Passport to New Jersey Wine Country
- Greater Wildwoods Tourism Improvement Development Association: WildwoodsNJ.com
- Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks: 40th Anniversary
- Morris County Tourism Bureau: Morristourism.org
- Newark Museum: 100th Anniversary
- Southern Ocean County Chamber of Commerce: VisitLBIRegion.com
- South Jersey Transportation Authority: Atlantic City International Airport Air Service Coalition
The mission of the New Jersey Governor’s Conference on Tourism is to provide educational sessions, vital industry information, and networking opportunities to the dedicated professionals in New Jersey’s tourism industry.
Major sponsors of this year's conference included the Verizon, Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority, Six Flags Great Adventure, Wild Safari & Hurricane Harbor, The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, Greater Wildwoods Tourism Authority and The Star - Ledger/NJ.com.
Call 1-800-VISITNJ for free publications. For other inquiries call us at (609) 599-6540 Copyright © State of New Jersey,
1996-2013 Department of State, Division of Travel and Tourism, P.O. BOX 460, Trenton, NJ 08625