New Jersey Events
Getting your event listed on visitNJ.org is simple!
- First, you’ll be prompted to log into our database to either create a new user or to access your existing account. Forget your username and/or password? No problem. Click on “Retrieve your log-in information,” and we’ll send it right along.
- Once logged in, you’ll be prompted to add a new event listing. Click on the link to take you to our event listing form.
- Fill out the form with event name, address, city, zip and the city your listing is published under.
- Once saved, you’ll be able to add amenities, descriptions, contact information, photos, videos and even 360-degree links. The more information you add, the more robust your event listing will be and the more it will attract visitors.
- Your last step is to verify that all the information you’ve provided is correct.
Once complete, all tourism-related events will appear on visitNJ.org within one week of receiving your submission. Add Your Event.
Questions? Please contact Cris.Tarangioli@sos.state.nj.us.