New Jersey Meetings and Conventions
Looking for a new location for your next meeting or convention? Consider New Jersey!
Located conveniently between both New York City and Philadelphia, New Jersey offers unique locations to host your next meeting or convention. Whether you are looking for big city culture or small-town charm, New Jersey can offer your group a variety of facilities to meet all your needs.
Try a new tool to help you with planning your meeting or event: EVENTECTIVE. Just a click away, you can promote your venue for FREE.
Did you know New Jersey has..
- An endless array of premium venues in addition to exciting and culturally enriching destinations across the state!
- We have it all—traditional, contemporary and historic locations plus unique "off-the-beaten path" venues for social, team-building or corporate retreats.
- NJ Transit, Amtrak, light rail, bus and ferry service from New York, Philadelphia and Maryland to New Jersey.
- New Jersey is also served by seven major airports: Newark Liberty International, Atlantic City International, Teterboro Airport, JFK, LaGuardia, Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley Airport.
- We offer world-class entertainment venues, including the new Prudential Center in Newark, where the finest in top-name entertainers, concerts, family shows and other special events take place. It is also home to NHL's New Jersey Devils, Seton Hall Men's Basketball, NJ Ironmen Indoor Soccer Team as well as other professional, collegiate and amateur sporting events.
- Upscale shopping malls, boutiques and bargain basement deals at any of the state's many outlets—there is something for everyone! And can you believe it? There's no tax on clothing and shoes.
- We have nearly 100,000 hotel rooms in New Jersey.
- New York City is just minutes away. Approximately 25,000 NJ hotel rooms are within a 15-mile radius, putting Manhattan right at your disposal.
- The Atlantic City Convention Center with 500,000 square feet of contiguous exhibit space on a 31-acre site is one of the East Coast's largest convention centers and one of the most sophisticated facilities of its kind in the nation that features cutting-edge communications technology.
- The Wildwoods offers a 260,000-square-foot facility that has a 75,000-square-foot exhibition hall (or split it into two 37,500-square-foot areas). Additionally, there is 20,000 square feet of ballroom and meeting space, a 6,600-square-foot oceanfront deck for pre-functions and a 30,000-square-foot lobby to meet the needs of any business or group function.
- Of course, New Jersey's fabled 127 miles of white sandy beaches offer sun, fun and endless amusement possibilities along the state's bustling boardwalks.
- The Garden State also has more than 140 golf courses and hundreds of other attractions that will complement any business meeting or event.
Call 1-800-VISITNJ for free publications. For other inquiries call us at (609) 599-6540 Copyright © State of New Jersey,
1996-2014 Department of State, Division of Travel and Tourism, P.O. BOX 460, Trenton, NJ 08625