199 Totowa Rd.,
Wayne, NJ 07470
The Mansion is a 1740's Georgian Home that served as Gen. George Washington's Military Headquarters for three months during the Revolutionary War.
Today, the historic house is owned and operated by The Passaic County Department of Parks and Recreation and is furnished with 18th century antiques. Guided tours are available Wed. - Sun. year round. For more information please call the Dey Mansion at 973-696-1776.