St. Peter's Episcopal Church

Loading Map.

St. Peter's Episcopal Church

33 Throckmorton St., Freehold, NJ 07728
732-431-8383
Website   Email

Property Description

The first service of our congregation was held on October 10, 1702, at the Quaker Meeting House in Topanemus, near present-day Marlboro, led by the Reverend George Keith, an early settler of Freehold. During World War II the downstairs portions of the Parish House were used as a canteen for those serving in the military. St. Peter's is the oldest public building in continuous use in the Borough of Freehold.