120 W. Main St.,
Tuckerton, NJ 08087
A 40-acre working Maritime Village with 16 restored and replicated buildings, including the Tucker's Island Lighthouse. These buildings preserve maritime history, heritage, and lifestyle of baymen.
Tucker’s Island Light is a re-creation of an Atlantic Ocean lighthouse that fell into the sea in 1927 after years of pounding surf and beach erosion.
Originally erected in 1848, the re-created lighthouse now stands in Tuckerton Seaport, serving as a maritime interpretive center.
It houses exhibits telling the history of the U.S. Lifesaving Service, Barnegat Bay pirates and the bay itself.
Open daily 10 am - 5 pm. Closed major holidays. Admission fee: $8 adults, $6 seniors (62 and older), $5 children 6 - 12, children 5 and under free.