Dr. William Robinson Plantation & Museum
593 Madison Hill Rd.,
Clark, NJ 07066
Built in the 1690's this is one of the few examples of 17th century architecture remaining in the United States. Dr. William Robinson, who built the house in 1690's, was one of the first physicians in NJ.
The house is registered on the state and federal government historical registers. We have a hearth that we still use today, the doctor's office, herb garden, basement with farm tools on display.