Macculloch Hall Historical Museum

Loading Map.

Macculloch Hall Historical Museum

45 Macculloch Ave., Morristown, NJ 07960
973-538-2404 | 973-538-9428
Website   Email

Property Description

Macculloch Hall, a Federal-style mansion built by George Macculloch in 1810 and transformed into a museum in 1949 by W. Parsons Todd, features Todd’s impressive antiques collection, changing exhibits and a collection of works by Thomas Nast.

Directions

Conveniently located off Interstate 287 at ext 35. Take South St. to Miller Rd. at St. Peter's Church and the Library turn left. Go 2 blocks to the flashing light and turn right onto Macculloch Avenue.