First lit on New Year's Eve in 1880, this light pairs with the Tinicum Front Range Light to serve as a key guide for ships heading north along the Delaware River toward ports at Philadelphia and Camden.
Its fixed red light and 1,000-watt lamps exhibit 500,000 candlepower from atop an 85-foot-high tower. Located on the corner of Mantua and Second streets in Paulsboro.
Open the third weekend of each month April - Oct., Sat. 10 am - 3 pm, Sun., noon - 4 pm. Free admission: donations requested. (856) 423-1505 or (856) 423-2545.