Atlantic City Surf and Sea Adventures
For fishermen, the state offers an amazing variety of fishing choices due to its strategic location. New Jersey is on the edge of tropical waters to its south as well as on the edge of the cold waters of the northeast. Due to that positioning, New Jersey anglers can take advantage of fish native to both areas.
Fishing in Atlantic City
- Atlantic City Fishing & Dive Center offers a variety of sport fishing charters, party boats, diving excursions and sightseeing cruises.
- Highroller Fishing offers fun family back bay fishing plus private charters are also available.
- Kammerman's Atlantic City Marina specializes in yacht rentals for private use and the Atlantic Starr, a 46-foot boat offering all kinds of fishing.
- Keeper Back Bay Fishing offers four-hour back bay fishing trips, party cruises and evening cruises, all aboard a 50-foot pontoon boat.
If fishing doesn't make you bite, hop aboard one of the Atlantic City Cruises and enjoy the daily skyline, marine mammal and calm water adventures offered April to October. Private parties and corporate outings are available.
- Summer Breeze Sailing Charters offer half and full-day trips aboard a 34-foot Catalina sailboat.
- Atlantic City Aquarium at Gardner's Basin won't let you drop a fishing line into the exhibits, but you can do the next best thing and enjoy close encounters at the Reef Predators, Moon Jellies and Moray Eels exhibits.
Also at Gardner's Basin there's waterfront dining, shopping and easy access to get out on the water for a cruise or fishing excursion.
The Marine Mammal Stranding Center is a small, but important operation that rescues and rehabilitates marine animals, more than 4,500 in fact. You can visit their Sea Life Education Center and Gift Shop to learn more about this incredible organization and support the cause.